Create an Incident
- While in the Florian Map Viewer, navigate to the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Click the "Start New Incident" button.
- A new window will pull up where you can enter incident information. Type in your desired incident address, then click the search icon.
- Click on the address you want and the map will zoom to that location.
- Alternatively, you can just scroll on the map to your desired incident location. Once at the desired location, touch the screen where you want the coordinates to be.
- Set the incident type on the drop down menu titled, "type".
- Set the area radius for the new incident.
- Click the "Start" button to begin the incident.
Conclude an Incident
- While in an active incident, navigate to the bottom right corner of the Personnel Window.
- Click the "Conclude Incident" button.
- The incident will close and you will automatically be taken out of the incident.