How to expand/collapse the Personnel Panel
FLORIAN gives you the ability to expand or collapse the Personnel Panel to allow you to maximize your map real estate depending upon your responsibilities. To expand or collapse the Personnel Panel do the following.
- To expand the Personnel Panel locate the icon and click it.
- To collapse the Personnel Panel click the button.
The Personnel Panel holds some of the most critical information about units operating at an incident/event.
The following information can be viewed in the Accountability Anchor:
- Number of and type of units on scene
- Personnel Alerts
- Full list of alerts:
- Lost Communication - The mobile or hardware device is not connected to the Florian Windows App
- Mayday - When a unit calls a Mayday on a mobile device, the Mayday alert is triggered with a red banner under their name and the personnel will expand out even if their team or unit is collapsed
- Deployment Timer - Shows how long a unit is active in the incident
- Deployment Alert - When a unit has been active on an incident for the user set amount of time, the alert is triggered with a yellow banner under their name.
- Non Movement - If a unit has not been moving for longer than the user set amount of time, the Non Movement alert will be triggered.
- Full list of alerts:
- Incident address
- Personnel altitude
- Personnel Rank
- Personnel Profile Picture
- Personnel Name
The following actions can be done in the Personnel Panel:
- Navigate to a unit
- Click on the personnel name
- The map will center on the specific personnel
- Show / Hide personnel
- Click the ">" on a specific team to roll open the tab to display the units on that team
- Click the circle with a number in it to show / hide units on a team.
- Access Turn by Turn
- Access Street View
- Leave / Conclude an incident
- Add personnel
- Center the Map Viewer on the incident address
- View active Destinations
- View Active Zones
- View Active Area
- View Altitude of specific personnel
- Right click on a personnel unit to:
- Assign them to a specific team
- Lead a team or group
- Send them to a destination
- Manually move them
- Target or zoom to their location on the Map Viewer
- Reset their deployment timer
- Show their path on the Map Viewer
- Force units to leave an incident