Skip to main content
How To Use Voice Commands
- To turn Voice Commands on/off click the settings icon on the left side of the Map Viewer
- Toggle Speech recognition to enabled. Once, this is enabled you can give Florian voice commands. The following commands can be used to control various features within Florian:
- "Florian, show details" will pull up the incident details window.
- "Florian, hide details" will close the incident details window.
- "Florian, show satellite" will open the satellite map view.
- "Florian, show terrain" will switch to the terrain map view.
- "Florian, show street view" will open the street view map view.