There are two ways you can make a scribble now in FLORIAN. We will display both
- On the right hand side of the screen there is a "Quick Scribble" button now.
- Clicking this will allow you to immediately scribble on the map.
- Clicking the "Quick Scribble" button again will allow you to save your created scribble.
- Open the "Annotations Panel" to see your created scribble. It will be named after the person who created it.
- Click into the created scribble for additional options.
- Clicking the "Color" button will allow you to change the color of NEW SCRIBBLES ONLY.
- If you are creating a scribble and want to move the map to reach new areas... Press the "Draw" button to be able to then move the map.
- Press the "Draw" button again to draw once again.
- Pressing the "Save" button will save the updates to your scribble.
- Pressing the "Delete" button will allow you to delete your scribble.
Things to note: using the color picker, be sure to use a high opacity value for best visibility.
Having trouble with map scribbles?