In FLORIAN we give you the ability to manually add personnel to a scene and place them where you'd like.
- Make sure that the accountability Anchor is expanded.
- Locate and Press the button. This will expand the Personnel Selector
- Scroll & Highlight a personnel from the list and press their profile picture.
- When moving a resource they will appear as this icon. In order to move them you must click anywhere on the map and drag and not directly on the icon.
- Once your personnel is positioned, you may then press the icon. This will lock them in place.
Once your personnel is set on the map, they will be represented in Accountability Anchor on the right side of the app screen. At this point, they are considered part of the active incident.
Having trouble adding personnel?